I used to nanny in Playa Vista, CA, aka Silicon Beach. I loved it because it had condos/apartments, shopping, restaurants, and even a movie theater within walking distance. I haven’t been able to find anything like that in Las Vegas. When I first moved here June 2016, I lived in a 327 sq ft. studio (I know, right?!). When I was searching for a much-needed upgrade, I looked specifically for apartments near retail and restaurants. I’m not always in the mood to go far from my place. Unfortunately, I didn’t find exactly what I was looking for. At least not yet.
Driving down the 215-W, after dropping off my boyfriend at Mandalay Bay, I was always noticing this big sign for The Gramercy.
Shortly after first noticing the sign (what was it for, I wondered?!), Vegas Lifestyle Influencers announced the opportunity to check it out: a brand new residential apartment complex, complete with retail, restaurants, and office space!
With the ladies of Vegas Lifestyle Influencers inside Pinches Tacos :: Photo By: @InAndOutOfVegas
- Pinches Tacos
- DW Bistro
- Portion Control
- The Cuppa Coffee Bar
- Kitchen Table (coming soon!)
Tacos el Pastor + Blood Orange Margarita @ Pinches Tacos
- Raw Fitness
- NOHEA Nails
Chicken + Zoodles / Chalk Wall at Portion Control
The Gramercy offers:
- Studios, one, two, and three bedroom apartments and penthouse lofts
- Urban-style luxury apartments (private balconies, high ceilings, open kitchens)
- Underground parking , direct access elevators, and plenty of guest parking
- Work, play, eat, and exercise without leaving home!
- Play with your pup at the dog park
- Resident perks
- Conveniently located (15 minutes to The Strip, 10 minutes to Downtown Summerlin)
- What do you look for in an apartment complex?
- What is one thing you’d love to suggest to add to The Gramercy?