I’m getting old. Okay, maybe not old, but as of last month, I’m officially in my late 20s. Add in the terrible air quality and pollution in Los Angeles, and I’ve got myself some pretty bad skin.
It often feels like I can’t catch a break. With combination skin, my face gets super oily, causing acne, which in turn causes my skin to become dry. Plus the weather is ridiculously dry here (we’re in one of the worst droughts California has ever faced). I swear I’ve tried everything. Various store-bought anti-aging creams, oily lotions, oil-free lotions, etc. I started making my own facial moisturizer with coconut oil and essential oils in the hopes that it would be better for my skin. It has been, which is awesome, but my skin was still missing something. I needed a hyaluronic acid serum, and one that was less expensive than what most brands are asking.
While looking through a new-to-me blog and brand website, I stumbled upon a serum that was right up my alley. It was Elleda Vitamin C 20% Serum and the ingredients are almost all-natural (98%). I thought I’d give it a try for 30 days and see if facial serum was worth the hype. *I was offered a full-size bottle of Elleda serum in exchange for sharing my honest opinion. No monetary compensation was received. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Reference ID pmc7558e9d1f956b016d1fdba7ea132378
First, let me share a bit of info about this amazing serum!
- It’s known as Mother Nature’s skincare secret in a bottle
- It offers clinical strength Vitamin C at 20% – the perfect percentage and maximum effective concentration designed to stimulate collagen production, resulting in firmer skin, reduced wrinkles and the diminished appearance of sun spots and acne scars.
- It contains a powerful blend of natural ingredients in perfect proportion.
- The ingredients are 72% organic and 98% natural ingredients specifically designed to leave skin feeling and looking healthy and vibrant.
- In addition to 20% Vitamin C, this unique anti-aging serum contains an antioxidant-rich mix of vitamins and botanicals that combine to make you look and feel beautiful!
—-> Vitamin C – Stimulates collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
—-> Vitamin E – Nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling soft and silky.
—-> Hyaluronic Acid (11%) – Hydrates skin cells to freshen your complexion.
—-> Aloe Barbadensis Leaf – Protects and revives your skin with natural healing properties.
—-> Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) – Helps aid a variety of skin conditions, including acne and eczema.
—-> Jojoba Oil – Mimics your body’s natural oils and absorbs deeply and quickly to moisturize all skin types.
As you can see, there are endless amounts of benefits to using this serum!
What I Love About Elleda Serum:
- It’s inexpensive! There are a few serums on Amazon for $20+, but many of the serums I’ve seen are well over $50. This Elleda serum is only $14.50 on Amazon (affiliate link)!
- It’s high quality. It works extremely well!
- Most the ingredients are natural and organic. I try my best not to put chemicals in my body or on my skin.
- It comes in a glass bottle. I refuse to use plastic for anything. Glass is much cleaner and safer!
- It dries quickly. I don’t have to wait forever to put my coconut oil moisturizer on.
- It lasts a long time! I used this serum twice a day and it lasted almost a full 60 days. The bottle is 1 oz.
What I Don’t Necessarily Love About Elleda Serum:
- It’s a dropper. It wasn’t impossible to use, but I’d prefer a pump. I felt like I wasted a lot of serum because it fell off my finger or I squeezed too much out.
Find Elleda 20% Vitamin C Serum on Amazon (affiliate link)!
- Have you noticed any changes in your skin/complexion as you’ve grown older?
- Have you or do you use a serum?
- What products work best for you?
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
If you’d like to receive new posts to your inbox, subscribe here: