I have a pretty serious obsession with coconut water. It’s my absolute favorite thing to drink, and I like to try every brand I find. I had the opportunity to try CocoZen™, and I am a huge fan!
What is coconut water?
Coconut water is the clear liquid obtained by opening a young, green coconut, the fruits of the coconut palm tree. Coconut water is fat and cholesterol-free and has a light, sweet taste. Its unique mixture of natural sugars, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids, cytokines, and phyto-hormones makes it the perfect refreshment solution (as found on the CocoZen website).
(Image Courtesy of CocoZen.com)
Why is it called CocoZen?
We want to help you find the calm within the chaos. Your Zen is here. Our mission is to create elements and communities that help you discover, experience, and vitalize the core of your true nature every day.We are dedicated to providing authentic and natural coconut products that help support your healthy and active lifestyle. From source to shelf, we’ve covered every angle to bring you the finest coconut water on the planet. CocoZen is 100% natural, filled with essential nutrients, packed and sealed at the source, and as fresh as nature intended (as found on the CocoZen website). Their motto is Find Your Zen. I love it!
CocoZen comes in a tetra pack, which helps to keep the coconut water fresh for several months. This way, it can be easily stacked on shelves, plus it’s recyclable! I like it because it has a screw cap, so you can drink a little bit at a time, and put it back in the fridge to finish later (within 24-48 hours).
Where can I buy it?
CocoZen can be found in select NYC stores, and also on Amazon. It will also be sold at fitness centers and yoga studios as time goes on. The package on Amazon comes with 12-11.1 ounce tetra packs for $29.45. It’s not the cheapest coconut water I’ve found, but it’s really good quality, and that definitely makes a difference!
A few fun facts:
- Coconut water is 95% water and a fat and cholesterol-free drink. It also a rich source of electrolytes, B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and phytonutrients.
- It is naturally gluten-free, vegan, and kosher.
- The fruit sugar is natural and derived from fruit such as pears and apples. These sugars are added to ensure every serving of CocoZen delivers the same sweetness level.
- Coconut water is considered an isotonic drink because it contains the same concentration of essential salts and minerals as in your body cells and blood. This makes CocoZen the ideal rehydration drink to replace these precious substances lost from physical activity.
- Electrolyte-rich CocoZen is perfect for keeping the body hydrated and supplied with essential nutrients during and after pregnancy.
(Image Courtesy of CocoZen.com)
If you want to give this delicious drink a try, you can buy CocoZen here! Have questions or comments? Follow CocoZen on Twitter. #FindYourZen
- Have you tried coconut water? Do you like it?
- Have you tried CocoZen specifically?
Disclosure: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. I received a free case of CocoZen coconut water to try and review on my blog. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you CocoZen for the opportunity!
Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner
I’m trying to like it-just tried a coconut lemon flavor that wasn’t too bad. It’s way better when it’s cold.
Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner recently posted…Friday Five-Favorite Race Memories
Oh gosh yes. I will only drink it when it’s super cold. I like when it’s in cans (like Zola) because it gets really cold, as opposed to the tetra packs.