Disclosure: I received two free headbands from Owl Be Sweatin in the hopes that I would review them on my blog. I did not receive any monetary compensation. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
It’s been hot and humid in SoCal, and let me tell you, my hair does not agree. It gets frizzy, my bangs get oily, and it’s way too hot to have my hair touching my neck. So I decided to try out Owl Be Sweatin headbands, and I am OBSESSED!! It’s so easy to get ready every morning now, because I leave my hair wet, put on a headband, and let it air dry. It saves me tons of time, plus my hair is totally thanking me for it!
To make this simple, I wanted to give you 10 reasons why Owl Be Sweatin headbands totally rock:
- They’re adjustable. This is surprisingly uncommon! We all have different shaped heads, so being able to adjust the headband is amazing. If I’m getting a headache, I’m able to loosen it. If my hair isn’t staying put, I can tighten it. Win win! (Image courtesy of Owl Be Sweatin’s website)
- There are tons of cute designs!! Seriously, check out their store and try to pick just one. You can’t! There are so many adorable, chic headbands.. and they’re all amazing.
- The headbands are great quality! They use grosgrain fabric on the outside, silk screen printing, and velvet lining on the inside to help it stay in place. There’s also a woven option.
- Owl Be Sweatin is a family-owned business. It was founded by sister-in-laws K.C. and Mallory DeBra.
- You can get a custom design. There’s a minimum of 50 to get a custom design, but it includes free artwork upon request. So whether you have an organization or sports team, you can get the design you want!
- The prices are great! They’re anywhere from $12 to $16 USD. Plus, I have a discount code for you (scroll to the bottom)! 😉
- Owl Be Sweatin was founded and based out of my home state, Ohio! They’re in Cincinnati (South), and I’m from Cleveland (North).
- You can find them in various retailers, and if you own a shop, you can carry them as well!
In order: woven celtic knot, nautical by nature, and skinny chevron/gray (I had a mini photo shoot in my bathroom haha good times).
Mallory from Owl Be Sweatin has graciously offered my readers a 15% discount on any Owl Be Sweatin purchase through October 15th! Simply visit owlbesweatin.com, and enter coupon code TBB15 at checkout. Take advantage of this amazing offer before October 15th, and tag myself (@thebalancedbrunette) and @owlbesweatin on Instagram so we can see which headband(s) you chose!
You can follow Owl Be Sweatin on these platforms:
- Do you use headbands? For what purposes? What do you look for in a headband?
- Have you tried Owl Be Sweatin headbands? If so, which ones do you have?
Thank you Owl Be Sweatin for the opportunity to review your amazing headbands!