I love snacks. I love them so much that my boyfriend and I made a silly video talking about our love for snacks.
The problem with snacks is there are SO many options, and with all the marketing ploys (is it really all-natural? Is it really gluten-free) it’s hard to know which snacks are healthy. I’ll stand in the snack aisle and health food aisle in Ralph’s and get frustrated with the countless options of snacks. There’s enough stress in my life, I don’t need to add “choosing snacks” to that list. 😉
So when Vegan Cuts offered to send me a complimentary snack box to review, I jumped at the chance! *All opinions are 100% my own. No monetary compensation was received. This post contains affiliate links.
Vegan Cuts snack box is a monthly subscription box (1, 3, 6, or 12 months) delivered right to your door! Each box contains 7-10 vegan products. I’m not a vegan (or even a vegetarian), but like I said, I LOVE SNACKS; especially when they’re healthy and are on my porch in the morning (aside from all the options, I also despise the grocery store).
The snack box I received was the February box:
This box contained these fabulous snacks:
- Emmy’s Organics macaroons (@emmysorganics) – these were my FAVORITE of all the snacks! Who knew something so delicious could be healthy?!
- Ziggy Marley Organics hemp seeds (@ZM_Organics)
- Beanfields bean and rice chips, nacho flavor (T: @beanfieldssnack — IG: @beanfieldssnacks)
- Sunwarrior vanilla protein blend (T: @sunwarrior — IG: sunwarriortribe)
- Seneca Snacks natural apple chips (@senecasnacks) – these were a favorite!!
- Munkijo organic coconut water (T: @munkijoorganic – IG: @munkijoorganics) – I have a serious love for coconut water!
- 180 Snacks bite-sized popped rice snacks with almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries (@180snacks) – SO good!!
- Nuttzo organic nut and seed butter (came in a packet to mix) (@eatnuttzo)
- Bonelli Fine Food Simply Sesame spread – vanilla with almond bits
- Chips that are air popped, but I forget the brand/name and I already ate them!
You can get your own snack box for $19.95/mo. by subscribing here! Use code FEBSNACKS for $5 off your purchase in their shop ($25 minimum required). Also, if you post a photo of your box and tag @vegancuts + #vegancuts, you’re automatically entered to win a FREE box!
I also want to mention that Vegan Cuts has way more than just snacks. They have a beauty box, fashion box, vegan yoga box (need this), RawJuvenate detox kit, vegan starter kit, a baby gift pack, and so much more! Plus you can buy products from their store at discounted prices.
Follow Vegan Cuts on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
So, what do you think?
- Are you a fan of subscription boxes?
- Do you despise the grocery store like I do?
- Are you a vegan, and if not, would you try this box?
Share with me in the comments below! I’d love to hear your thoughts. 🙂
Thank you so much for reading my blog! Connect with me on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook 🙂
My daughter is vegan. I have never purchased box subscriptions. With Al being in college, what mom does not want to send goody boxes with healthy snacks inside? I will have to remember this for one of those times. Thanks for the review!
That’s a great idea Mary! Sending boxes to your daughter in college. I’m sure that’ll make it easier for her!
I love VeganCuts! I’ve been getting the snack box for a while now and I haven’t been disappointed with any of the boxes. There’s nothing better than a box full of cruelty free snacks!
Ashley recently posted…Frenemies: Vegetarians vs. Vegans
That’s awesome Ashley!! I was very pleased with this box, and you can’t beat it for $20/month. I really want to yoga box and the beauty box! I love that they have a marketplace too 🙂