If you’re a fitness enthusiast living in the San Francisco area, I have something amazing to share with you!
It’s called fitmob (all lowercase), and they’ve introduced a new shared personal training program called MobTribes.
Disclosure: As an influencer with Sverve, I had the opportunity to promote fitmob and host a giveaway. I received $100 compensation for my post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Who/what is fitmob?
fitmob offers fun & challenging workouts with top trainers in various neighborhoods in the Bay Area. The workouts range from cardio to strength training, dance, and yoga and are offered morning, noon, or after work in indoor and outdoor locations. Unlike the gym, members can workout in various neighborhoods nearby and pay weekly. Joining fitmob is free and members never pay for inactivity. Alternatively, members are rewarded for working out more (the more you work out, the less you pay each week). fitmob’s mission is to get the world healthy and fit through the power of community. You can learn more here!
fitmob recently introduced MobTribes:
- A MobTribe is shared personal training that is affordable, fun, and all about results. Combine the coaching of a trainer with the motivation of a team.
- It’s a group of 2-6 people matched with a top rated certified trainer handpicked by fitmob that meet at a convenient location picked by the tribe.
- The tribe trains together 2X/week in a six week program to motivate each other and get results.
- MobTribes include personal attention, nutrition tips, tracking daily activity, off day workouts and training (without the personal training price tag!)
- Easy to use the app to check in and message with your trainer and Tribe members
- Fitness shouldn’t be all work and no play. Experience MobTribes!
Photos courtesy of fitmob
Check out this video about MobTribes:
What’s the pricing like?
Sharing makes it affordable! The shared personal training is 70% less than most 1:1 personal training!
- The cost is $34/session. You commit to a six week program, which includes 12 sessions.
- Bonus: If you invite friends you and your friends only pay $29 per session.
- No one is billed until they officially join a Tribe
How do I join?
- Click here to enter your email address.
- Select your preferences: choose the location, time/day, and fitness level you want.
- They’ll match you with a Tribe or you can create your own with your friends.
- Once your Tribe is ready, your trainer will email you to prepare you for your first session!
The brand is sponsoring a giveaway through this campaign. One person (chosen at random) will win a gift card to Athleta!
- The prize will be sent directly from the brand.
- The brand may contact you via email.
- Giveaway ends Friday, Oct. 24, 2014 at 11:59 PST
- The winner will be contacted via email on Oct. 25 by me!
- Have you ever participated in shared personal training?
- Is MobTribes something you would be interested in trying?
Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope you’ll stay in touch. 🙂
<img src=”http://www.sverve.com/svadmin/bt” style=”height:0;width:0;overflow:hidden;” trck=”svervetrckblog”/>