#RTY April Instagram Challenge!
How you can join (rules borrowed from here):
- Follow @RunThisYear We’ll be posting a daily reminder of each task or theme on our Instagram as well as Facebook
- Save the graphic above to your phone or computer for easy access- You can grab a quick photo with your phone or right-click on the graphic to save to your computer
- Each day, snap a photo of yourself completing the running task or the theme – Use an app with a timer to make it a self-portrait or grab a buddy to double the fun. You DO NOT have to run everyday. You’ll complete a variety of running tasks as well as capturing running related themes.
- Tag us in your caption! Tag @RunThisYear and add the hashtag #RTYApril
- Connect with others- search for the #RTYApril hashtag to find others having fun with running photography!
“A little motivation while you’re logging your RTY April miles and if that isn’t enough reason to join, we have prizes! By sharing your daily photo you will be entered into a random drawing at the end of the month for fabulous prizes! To be eligible, you must complete every single day during the month of April and tag the photo with @RunThisYear and hashtag #RTYApril.”
Keep in touch with Run This Year through social media:
The challenge starts Tuesday, April 1st!! I am definitely VERY excited for this!
Keep in touch with me during the challenge also! I would love to see and hear all about your progress! And I will be posting mine, too 🙂
You can read the original post by Jill Conyers and get more information here! Let’s go!!!